- In 1963 the first electronic cigarette pattern was registered by Herbert A Gill. Due to the lack of technology and no awareness of the harmful effects of the tobacco, his invention never took shape.
- In 2003, a 52 year Chinese pharmacist name Hon Link invented the electronic cigarette, post the death of his father, due to the lung cancer. It inspired him to manufacture a cigarette free of tobacco, and thus e-cig was born.
- Ruyan was the first company manufacturing the electronic cigarettes in China, and shortly numerous companies began manufacturing and marketing the eco-friendly cigarettes to the Europe and the U.S.
- In 2010, a detailed research at Boston University School of Public Health concluded: nicotine and other chemical presents in the E Cigarettes are “much safer” than traditional smoke. E Cigs alike other nicotine replacement products may help to quit tobacco smoking.
Key Features and Benefits:
- The use of tobacco and other harmful chemicals, usually found in traditional cigarettes are absent in E-cigs, and thus prevent health damages.
- Being an eco-friendly device, it doesn’t produce second hand smoke, and thus help save thousands of lives each year.
- The vapors produced by the E-Cig are exclusively water and mist, no tobacco emission or smell. Hence, it gives you the freedom to smoke, anywhere, even in the public.
- Being water and mist, the vapors from the E-cigarettes does not stink, which keeps people around you happy.
- E-cigs are powered by a rechargeable battery, which makes it non-flammable and prevents fire damages unlike the traditional cigarette.
- The battery lasts for the whole day, which gives you the freedom from carrying the lighter or a cigarette box in your pocket. All you need to worry about is to recharge the battery, when needed.
- You save up to 40% on spending with E -cigarette as compared to the traditional smoke. Since, its water and mist, the E cigs companies do not pay tobacco taxes.
- As you can choose different percentage of nicotine cartridge, a chain smoker can select a high dose of nicotine, switch to a lower dose, and gradually get smoke free.
- As it only contains nicotine and other ingredients for flavoring, it prevents teeth problems caused by the tobacco and other 4000 chemicals found in the tobacco cigarettes.